We eat in ways we regret because...
* we feel like we are doing something wrong, so we "better get it all in before we have to change"
* we feel like we "shouldn't eat this," and because we are doing something wrong, we can't keep going like this
* we won't eat this way tomorrow, so we have to "get it all in" today
* we "have to change our ways," so we "enjoy" this one last time
* we "already blew it," so we have to get more now because we have to make up for it tomorrow
If you KNEW you could have it at any time in the future, you won't feel compelled to have any more than your future you would want.
If you want some help with your relationship with food, we just opened up a few more spots for free breakthrough sessions: www.LydiaWente.com/apply