I have made a lot of healthy cookies in my day. Sweet, savory, strange & amazing
And I think found the formula.
The one that unlocks every healthy cookie recipe.
The one, to rule them all...
Below are a couple examples & be sure to scroll all the way down:
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1/4 cup ground old fashioned oats
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- level 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 packets of Stevia
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Process together all dry ingredients
Process all together all wet ingredients (except the chocolate chips)
Stir in chocolate chips
Bake 30 mins
Click HERE for the recipe
Drum Roll Please...
I present to you, the mother-load of cookie alternatives!
Just plug this into the above formula and see what happens!
- Garbanzo Beans
- White beans
- Black Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Stevia in the Raw
- I use almond milk as needed to change the texture
- Soy milk
- Vanilla extract
Hold it together
- Ground or whole oats
- Flax seed?
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Cocoa powder
- Veggies for savory cookies, or just throw them in to sweet cookies (spinach, cauliflower...)
- Cayenne Pepper (did I go too far?)
- Spoon out and bake at 350 as cookies
- Put in a pan and bake like bars
- Heat in pan and make like pancakes
- Put in muffin tins like muffins
Call to action:
Try them, Try them you will see!
Would you could you make a batch?
Comment below with what creations you created!