I don't know the last time that I made "real" cookies. I like the way mine taste better, and I feel better too without all the sugar and flour.
So here they are!
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- level 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 cup ground old fashioned oats
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 C Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 C Raisins
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre head oven to 350
- In a food processor blend all the dry ingredients (except the cranberries & raisins)
- Add the wet and blend until smooth. If it's not blending well, add a little almond milk.
- Mix in the raisins & cranberries
- Bake for 20-30 min. The cookies will get golden on the edges.
- (when just out of the oven they may seem a little "raw" but they are fine. In fact, with no eggs, this stuff is fine raw anyway. They texture will firm up as they cool.)